PARTY "GRWM"

❤Hello, my Lovely people today I Am going to be doing a "grwm"❤

Makeup!
Image result for maybelline fit me foundation 330


So Just To Start Off I'm going to be using the "Maybelline fit me" I shade 330 which is toffee as foundation and I will be blending it out using a real technique blender♥


Related image
So Just Ignore the foundation I have used previously, I'm going to be using the concealer stick on the left. So All your going to do is use the concealer as you do and blend it out using a foundation brush. I Know it's confusing that I used a foundation brush for concealer and beauty blender for concealer I know it's kind of messed up but I just used what worked better for me♥

Related image

Now I'm Going to be contouring using the Maybelline contour stick below , use a foundation brush to blend out the contour if you wanted but I wouldn't recommend because you might drag the contour so I recommend just blending out using a beauty blender.

Image result for maybelline baking powder makeup

Now I'm Going to be setting the concealer with the powder above, the reason I didn't do it earlier before the contour is because I wanted the concealer to set in before I set it.

Image result for maybelline highlighter

Now I'm Going to be using the "Maybelline Highlight" To Highlight, so I would recommend using a fan brush to do the highlight or to save time just use your fingers.

Related image
And now to complete the look I'm going to be using a "Plum Perfect lipstick by Maybelline" and I'm just going to be using it on my lips 💗

Outfit!

Image result for club dress tumblr

I chose this dress because I love the way it looks and the suede material!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *