MY FAVOURITE SKINCARE PRODUCTS

My Favourite Skincare Products ShePrevails

Taking care of my skin has always been something I’ve been conscious about since a young age. For the most part I have clear skin, however I’ve always had dry skin. My face suffers from dry patches especially around my eyes and mouth so a good moisturiser has always been part of my skincare routine.
In the last two or three years I’ve started using serums and eye creams as well as trying out different types of cleansers and face masks. I decided to put together a full list of my favourites where every product mentioned is something I have used for a long period of time, either months or even years. I feel confident in recommending everything below!

My Holy Grail Skincare Products

Kiehl’s is no skincare secret. I fall in love with every Kiehl’s product I try and I really feel the ingredients and results justify the products higher price point. If you’re going to spend extra money on anything make it your skincare products! You only get one chance at keeping your skin healthy and youthful. Prevention is much easier to do than repair!
Keils Skincare Review

Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate

30ml €44.00
You can’t beat a good face oil to nourish your skin. I’ve used Midnight Recovery Oil for over two years and can’t imagine life without it. Although this is recommended for more mature skin, I’m in my early 20’s and think it works wonders. As it’s an oil it’s advised to be applied at night-time to allow your skin time to soak in it’s goodness, leaving you looking radiant and rejuvenated by the morning. It contains essential oils rich in omega-6 fatty acids and squalene. Squalene is said to mimic the natural levels of sebum in younger skin.
After washing my face before bedtime I apply 2-3 drops of this oil and massage into the skin. I’ll let it soak in for about ten minutes before applying moisturizer.
Main Ingredients:
  • Evening Primrose
  • Lavender Essential Oil
  • Squalane

Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream

50ml €28.50
Just like Kiehl’s Midnight Night Recovery, I’ve used the Ultra Facial Cream for years. I have dry skin that craves a good soakage of moisture and the Kiehl’s face cream does the job providing 24 hour’s of moisturiser! Unlike some moisturisers this cream is light-textured and non greasy so it’s perfect for under makeup and for those with oily skin.
I apply the cream every morning and also at night over my serum or oil.
Main Ingredients:
Antarcticine (Glacial Glycoprotein Extract)
Imperata Cylindrica (Desert Plant Extract)
Squalane

Favourite Face Gel Moisturiser

The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser

50ml €25.50
This gel moisturiser is my go to moisturiser when my skin feels hot or irritated. It’s especially my favourite in the summer time! The lightweight formula fights signs of fatigue and dull looking skin. And it smells amazing! I find the fresh smell and gel texture really wakes me up in the morning. I particularly love this stuff the morning after a long night on the town haha.

The Body Shop Vitiman C Moisturiser
The Body Shop Vitiman C Moisturiser

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *