My Top 4 Favorite Make up Products Of The Winter!


❤Hello My Loves❤

Today I'm Going To Be sharing with You "My Top 4 Favoritee products " So Let's Begin the Countdown.💚💚

NO1 "Maybelline Fit Me" ↓↓↓↓

Image result for maybelline foundation fit me


Maybelline Fit Me Is Foundation made to fit your skin tone. I Absolutely Love This Product Because it's not greasy or oily and can be applied with a foundation brush or beauty blender.

NO2 "Kyshadow" ↓↓↓↓

Image result for kyshadow

♥The kyshadow is exclusive made by Kylie Jenner, the kyshadow was launched right after her lip kit and was sold out in 1 minute! I Love this because the eyeshadows are unique and I don't think any other eyeshadow have these shades♥

NO3 "The Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Palette"↓↓↓


Related image

The Anastasia Beverly Hills glow palette is an amazing highlight palette which leaves you skin with a glow so bright. I Love This Product because no matter hot small you use it still glows!

NO4 "NYX Butter Matte"

Image result for nyx butter matte

NYX Matte Butter or the other way around ☺☺Is A Smooth creamy-consistency which makes it kind of like lip balm on your lips.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *