How to Use Castor Oil for Hair (Grow Beautiful Hair Fast)

Image result for castor oil

Castor Oil Hair Serum Recipe

Finding your best combination of oils (or castor oil alone) will require some experimentation and I’d love to hear what you find works best for you. My favorite mix is:
  • 3 Tablespoons of Castor Oil
  • 1 Tablespoon Jajoba Oil or Argan Oil

Castor Oil Instructions

  1. Mix ingredients in a dark colored dropper bottle.
  2. Shake to mix.
  3. Use the dropper to apply to the scalp. I part my hair right above the ear on one side, add a few drops of castor oil, part again about 1/2 inch from that part, add more castor oil, and so on until I’ve coated my whole scalp.
  4. Then, I massage for 5 minutes to make sure entire scalp is coated and to help increase circulation.
Note: This will make enough for 5+ uses depending on the length of your hair.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *